Creativity can be a great way to express yourself and explore your ideas. Here are some tips for how to get started:
1. Take some time to explore your interests and focus on what you’re passionate about.
Exploring your passion is the most important step to being creative i.e you should know what is your potential. For example, If you want to be a painter then you should follow that passion until you succeed.
2. Brainstorm ideas, jotting down any thoughts that come to mind.
Draw a roadmap for your passion to be successful, e.g. If you want to be a painter then you should write down your ideas that should improve your paintings.
3. Experiment with different materials, like paints, pencils, or clay.
Experimentation is the best way to learn and grow e.g. While painting you should keep experimenting with pencils and colours until you achieve what you want.
4. Look around you for inspiration. Pay attention to the colours, shapes, and textures you encounter daily.
I.e while painting you should always get inspiration from something whether that is colours, shapes or patterns you have a pencil and a notebook to draw that or should have a phone to take a picture.
5. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes can be a great way to learn and grow.
There is a famous quote “We learn from mistakes not from success”. Your mistakes should be your guideline, it should make your work perfect and elegant.
6. Break the rules and try something new. Push beyond what you already know and see what you can create.
Think out of the box to make your work look more exquisite and mesmerizing, to achieve that you have to be innovative to be creative.
7. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the process!
Enjoy your work and have fun, i.e. Your passion should be your profession.